Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Last Friday . . . . .

On 11th of December morning, i woke up and directly went my room's window to see the weather, it was very cloudy and rainy. i wake up my mom and told her: "Let's go picnic toady mom!", she was sort of confused what i was talking about=D. Then, when she saw the weather, she got excited and asked my father to take us to DIBA AL-FUJAIRAH, and luckily he agreed =D

My sister was supposed to attend a class in her school from 9am to 1 pm, since their exams are near and they didn't finish their book contents, so here was our problem. Thus, we decided to get all stuffs ready and we will pick her and directly go to the picnic from there, we really couldn't miss a weather like this for any reason =D

After picking up my sister, we went the ALTHEID union Co-op, the weather there was wonderful with cold air moving around ^,^ we bought some snacks and drinks and went to DIBA.













In our way to there, the rain started falling, we were so thrilled to find a suitable place to sit and have our lunch. Then, we chose a place and parked our can on the side of the road and had our lunch while the rain was falling, it was a very nice feeling, i loooooooove this weather ^,^

After that, we went around the place a took pictures, i was so afraid on my camera to get damage because of the rain, but my cam is faithful, he was fine during the rain and captured nice pics indeed =D

it was a pleasant day, i enjoyed with my family a lot ^_^

I hope that this weekend's weather will also be cloudy and rainy, so i can encourage my mom again to go for another picnic, but this time to HATTA!
I really hope so =D

1 comment: