Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Did you experience being a BANKER only for 3 days ?!

Q: Did you experience being a BANKER only for 3 days ?!
A: Yesssssss, i did =D
HoW?
Let me tell you *,^’

It was a great opportunity to participate in DWC 20th Bazaar event for continuously 3 days. As we are students from Finance major, we were involved in College's bank which sells DAWS (college currency). We were the only section in Higher Diploma year 3 to take part in this year's bazaar. I was in branch # 5 near the student center with my two friends Sara and Shaikha, we worked during these 3 day for whole 6 hours, from 9am to 3 pm. It was a wonderful experience to deal with people and exchange money.


The best day for me in the bazaar was the first day, i'll tell you why :

The morning of 8th of December; which was the first day of bazaar, was very bad, since the weather was unstable and the whole booth including our selves were full of dust -_-. After i've finished my shift at 3pm, i went to the main bank for balancing the money.

Then, my friend IMAN arrived at 4pm for her classes, which she didn't attend =D so, she took me for a round in the college with her new car. After that we went for a quick shopping in the bazaar ^,^

At 6pm, my friend RUOOF came specially from Abu Dhabi to attend the bazaar, i was really happy to see her after a long time. She brought my birthday gift which was a purple hair clip created by her own, with a wonderful card
!













i was very glad ^^"
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks dear ^_^
Then, We went around the college and bought some stuffs, RUOOF loves balloons and i wanted to bought one for her, but unfortunately it was finished =(
but overall, i enjoyed being with her a lot ^_^

That's why the first day of bazaar was especial for me, i got to see my 2 beloved friends ^_^
but i was sad for only one thing!
i couldn't get time to bring my Cam. to capture the moments, as i do every time =(
i hope i'll do next year, INSHALLA =D

No comments:

Post a Comment