Sunday, December 20, 2009

Google Tools Project Reflection ،,~

During this semester, we did different projects in MIS and one of them was about giving a training session on Google Tools for the class mates. Each student was assigned a topic to present about and mine was about Firefox with Gmail Add-ons. Actually, I have always heard about Firefox, but never used it. So, I was curious to learn the topic and it was really easy like any other searching browser, but the thing which makes it different from the other browser is the Add-ons. These are very interesting and useful application that makes our searching easier. There were many add-ons related to Gmail, and I downloaded the Gspace add-on which is in other form an online hard drive to store our materials. I explained it to my classmates, and some found it really interesting as i did =D. It was my first time to give a training session, so I was very nervous, but overall I’ve enjoyed searching, preparing and training.

I have attended all my classmates sessions also, and I really can say that I have learned many things that I didn’t knew about, which could make my searching easier. I believe that Google tools project must have been given to us from year one, so that we will know different ways of searching Google, which could also help us in our projects.

After all my classmates finshied their taining sessions, Mr.Tridib gave us a session on Blogs; which is apart of Google tools, and i'll be talking about it in details below.


One of the most interesting tasks I’ve done in M I S course is writing blogs. At first, I thought it would boring to keep on writing anything I do, just to complete 10 posts that Mr. Tridib asked for assessing -_- lol. But once I’ve started writing my weekly activities, I got used to it and felt very interested to share my daily life ^_^

Actually, I’ve stopped writing my diary after grade six, but now I feel that my blog is my online diary where I can express and share my feelings and thoughts again, that’s why I called it “my own world”. At beginning, I didn’t knew how to use the blog properly, I just knew how to post pictures and color the text ^^". Once I’ve found myself interested in it, I kept exploring the blog and learned new stuffs and ways to improve my blog. In order to make it attractive, I designed my own blog banner and profile picture + all the pictures viewed in the posts are my own captures, I hope you'd like them *,^’

Moreover, I enjoyed reading my class mate’s blogs, some were carrying useful topics and the others were entertaining =D. The thing I liked most about all the blogs included mine =D that each of us wrote in her own style without sticking with formal English language, which showed each girls personality in some ways, i believe ^_^

Since I’ve loved my own world blog, inshallah I’ll keep on writing and updating my blog =)

Before ending this post :

No comments:

Post a Comment