Thursday, December 3, 2009

3 Dec 2 0 0 9 ~ My BD !


Today is a special day for me since it is my 21 birthday + its the second day of our national day celebration =D

i l o v e UAE ~











،,

Always on my birthday we are on holiday, i really wish i could celebrate my birthday with my friends also =

Last night, on my way to home, once the clock striked at 12, i started receiving nice messages from my special friends, i was sooooo happy ^,^. When we arrived home, my mom brought a gift box, i was shocked of happiness =pP, it was from my best friend IMAN who has graduated last year from DWC. I really couldn't express how happy i was : ) . She bought me some nice girly stuffs which i liked alot =D

I am still waiting to recieve my birthday gifts from my mom and sisters -_- lol

No comments:

Post a Comment