Monday, November 16, 2009

"Sara Eid" Tagged me (here are my answers) !

Thanks for TAGGING me Sarooh =@ lol


P E R S O N A L

Real Name: Shirin
Nickname: ShiroOo =)
Deviantart.com Name: el7rf-el3need
Country: United Arab Emirates
Gender: Female



F A V O R I T E S

Colours: RainboW colorz =D
Food: Bashamil, lazanya (simply; all kind of paaaaaasta =D). Oh yes ! PIZZA also =pP
Drinks: Mango juice, 7up and FreeeeZ
Movie at the moment: Jab We Met (hindi movie =D)
Song at the moment: No Promises-Shayne Ward =$
TV Program (1 only): ---
TV Channel (1 only): Sama Dubai ^,^
Book: I don’t read books except college ones -_- lol


V E R S U S

What do you like most?

Sweet or Spicy?: Spicy
White chocolate or dark chocolate?: Dark Choco.
School or Mall?: Mall (coz i am shopaholic @@ lol)
Desktop Computer or Laptop?: of course LAPTOP =D
Ice Cream or Cake?: Cake
Anime or Cartoons?: Cartoons *_^
PSP or PS2?: PSP
Sony or Panasonic?: Sony Ericsson ;-)
RnB or POP?: I don’t know what they are -_- lol

No comments:

Post a Comment