Thursday, November 26, 2009

December 2 0 0 9 Calender ~

Today, i was looking through Deadlines spread sheet, just to be alert for the upcoming work after the EID's Holiday.

So, i decided to list them in the Google Calender which i share with my group:









Dec 2-3: my two school friends both named HANAN are getting married =)
Millions of Congratulations for both of them, may god fill there life's with happiness ^_^

Dec 3: My 21 Birthday =D
i am looking forward to receive new lenses for my Canon D450 as a gift from my sis =p

< i hope i'll have fun in these three special occasions ^_^

The first week after the holiday, we have two tasks to be done:

Dec 6: IST presentation for Corporate Client
Dec 10: Submission of Company profile's EVIDENCE

So, i'll start working on them from now, to be ahead of time at least once in my life -_- lol

No comments:

Post a Comment